I am a second-year graduate student working with Joel Ong and Jen van Saders on the asteroseismology of gravity-mode pulsators. My other work with Ben Shappee focuses on observations of type Ia supernovae to improve our understanding of their progenitor systems.
My research background includes asteroseismology, type Ia supernovae, and globular clusters. My publications in those areas can be found below.
- A Tale of Two Type Ia Supernovae: The Fast-declining Siblings SNe 2015bo and 1997cn (https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2022ApJ...928..103H/abstract)
- A Careful Reassessment of Globular Cluster Multiple Population Radial Distributions with Sloan Digital Sky Survey and Johnson-Cousins Broadband Photometry (https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2021AJ....161..249H/abstract)
- Re-examining the Radial Distributions of M13 Multiple Populations (https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2020AJ....160..208S/abstract)
- Graduate Colloquium Representative (2022-23)
- NSF Graduate Research Fellow
- Goldwater Scholar