M.S. 2007, University of Vienna
- Asteroseismology of Cool Stars
- Exoplanet Host Stars
- Stellar Populations of Transit Surveys
- Interferometry of Solar-like Stars and Red Giants
- Galactic Archeology
My research focuses on studying the structure and evolution of solar-type and low-mass stars using observational techniques such as asteroseismology, spectroscopy, optical long-baseline interferometry and broadband photometry, as well as the study of exoplanets through the characterization of their host stars. I use data from space-based and ground-based telescopes such as Kepler, K2, Keck, the CHARA Array, as well as various ground-based photometric and spectroscopic surveys.
My group is involved in a number of research projects related to the study of stars and their planets in our galaxy, in particular using asteroseismology. Check out my homepage for more details on current projects.
- Sam Grunblatt (PhD, IfA)
- Jie Yu (PhD, University of Sydney)
- Ashley Chontos (PhD, IfA)
- Isabel Colman (Masters, University of Sydney)